To glorify God by making joyful, passionate disciples of Jesus Christ.
To make Jesus Christ non-ignorable in Colorado and to the ends of the earth.
OUR CORE COMMITMENTS
- WORSHIP God Passionately
- CONNECT with one another authentically
- GROW to know God deeply
- GO show and tell the Gospel boldy
- the Scriptures are true, authoritative and sufficient.
- there is only one true God, Creator of heaven and earth, who eternally exists in three distinct persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- all things exist for the glory of God.
- all humanity—Christ excluded— is sinful by birth and action.
- the deserved penalty for sin is physical and spiritual death.
- Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, was born of a virgin and is both fully God and fully human.
- Jesus Christ died as the sacrificial substitute to pay the penalty for sin.
- that Jesus Christ physically rose from the dead, ascended into heaven, and will one day physically return.
- there will be a future physical resurrection of the dead. Only those who trust in Jesus Christ alone for salvation will be raised to eternal reward. Those who have not trusted in Jesus Christ will be raised to eternal punishment.
- only through faith in the person and work of Jesus Christ alone can one be reconciled to God and experience true life and joy.
Our Basic Beliefs represent the most simple and foundational beliefs of Christian orthodoxy. They capture the basic contours of Christian theology. For an in-depth look at our doctrinal beliefs, we encourage you to view The Baptist Faith and Message (2000) as well as the Acts 29 Doctrinal Distinctives, which serve as foundations for who we are as a church and how we seek to carry out our mission and vision.